CORE Concepts in Telehealth Certificate Program
Why get certification?
- Validate you have the knowledge needed to succeed in the field
- Demonstrate commitment to your profession
- Show dedication to maintaining quality and competency in your work
- Encourage life-long learning and professional development
Who should attend:
- Training for individuals: Health care students and professionals interested in or currently practicing telehealth including physicians, advanced practice providers, pharmacists, nurses, social workers, health care administration and information technology.
- Training for groups: Health care organizations and educational institutions can train as a team and save.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites.
- Online, self-paced program offering flexibility to the learner
- Interactive, engaging content including video and case scenarios
- Examples and useful resources
The CORE Concepts in Telehealth Certificate Program is launched in sequence with the publication of validated telehealth competency development with Harvard Medical Faculty Physician Group. Modules included within the program include:
- Introduction to Telehealth
- Telepresence Skills
- Licensing, Credentialing and Privileging
- Legal, Regulatory, and Quality
- Ethical Considerations
Estimated completion time: 8-10 hours
Continuing Education Credits
Avera is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Avera designates this educational activity for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Avera Health is an Approved Provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Alabama State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. A total of 7.5 contact hours can be received upon completion of this education activity. Completion of the entire educational activity is required to receive contact hours.
Policy on Disclosure:
Continuing Education credits have been approved for this event. Due to the regulations required for CE credits all conflict of interest that the presenter(s) or planning committee members have needs to be fully disclosed to participants. In observance to this requirement we are providing the following disclosure information: There is nothing to disclose.
Enduring material available from 09/08/2020 to 08/31/2021.
This course content was reviewed on 9/8/2020.
Certificate of Completion
After successfully completing your online certificate program, you will receive a professionally produced Certificate of Completion to verify your achievement. The certificate will be delivered via mail to the address identified when registered.Register For Course