Coming Soon! TelePrimary Care Certificate Course
This course has focused teleprimary care curriculum designed to give telepractice knowledge and skills to meet demand for providing excellent patient care via remote services. It focuses not only on clinical applications, such as physical examination, but also operational considerations to create telehealth workflow that provides productivity while maintaining standard of care.
The learner will be able to validate telepractice knowledge and skills to meet demand for providing excellent patient care via remote services. Content will be differentiated for disciplines within the primary care team and focus on the ambulatory care perspective.
Who should attend:
- Training for individuals: Primary care professionals interested in or currently practicing telehealth including physicians, advanced practice providers, psychologists, nurses, clinical social workers, resident physicians, and administration.
- Training for groups: Health care organizations and educational institutions can train as a team and save.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites required.
If you are looking for foundational telehealth curriculum across a broad spectrum of service areas, consider taking ABT’s CORE Concepts in Telehealth Certificate Program first.
- Dr. Salim Saiyed, MD, UPMC Pinnacle
- Dr. Steven Spencer, MD, MPH, FACP, Onslow Memorial Hospital
- Dr. Jason Knutson, DO, Avera Medical Group
- Online, self-paced program offering flexibility to the learner
- Interactive content including video and case scenarios
- Integrated examples and useful resource documents
TelePrimary Care Certificate training is a self-guided program that will create a knowledge in specific telemedicine. Modules included within the program include:
- Introduction, Barriers and Opportunity of TelePrimary Care
- Operations, Workflow and Productivity in the Ambulatory Setting
- Legal, Regulatory & Ethical Considerations
- Clinical Application, Physical Examination, and Documentation via a Remote Medium
- Health Equity and Social Determinants of Health
Estimated completion time: 6 hours